Home > Career Opportunities
Development and Alumni Relations Mission Statement
Development and Alumni Relations (DAR) supports Vanderbilt University’s mission through engaging alumni, parents of students, friends, corporations and foundations in the life of the university; ensuring an active and committed alumni community; and securing philanthropic support for Vanderbilt’s strategic priorities.
DAR core values for staff development:
- DAR's talented professionals are dedicated to supporting Vanderbilt’s mission to educate, discover and lead.
- We work with integrity in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- We offer training and developmental opportunities so employees can grow professionally.
- We are committed to transparency and aim to communicate early and often.
- We strive to offer promotional opportunities to internal candidates first.
- We celebrate our accomplishments and learn from our mistakes.
If you share our passion for advancing Vanderbilt’s mission and are interested in building a rewarding career in DAR, we invite you to learn more about our employment opportunities. A list of current DAR job openings is available below.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
The DAR Team
“It would be a mistake if we contented ourselves with a backward look. In building a university there is never an occasion for finishing touches. The task is always one of laying foundations.”
— James H. Kirkland
Vanderbilt is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equality, and inclusiveness.
Current DAR job openings
- (USA-TN-Nashville) Assistant Director, StewardshipFebruary 15, 2017
- (USA-TN-Nashville) Director of Development, Owen Graduate School of ManagementFebruary 9, 2017
- (USA-TN-Nashville) Foundation Relations Development CoordinatorJanuary 26, 2017
- (USA-TN-Nashville) Executive Director of Corporate and Foundation RelationsJanuary 11, 2017
- (USA-TN-Nashville) Associate Director of Planned GivingNovember 1, 2016
Click here to access the full list of current job openings across Vanderbilt University.