- Civil rights focus of new John L. Seigenthaler Chair at VanderbiltAugust 27, 2015
- Vanderbilt Law’s Social Justice Program named for renowned civil rights attorney George BarrettAugust 26, 2015
- Collective impact of $123 million in gifts helps Vanderbilt educate, discover and leadAugust 25, 2015
- Technology enhances perceptions at Vanderbilt Libraries exhibitionAugust 24, 2015
- Alumna is bringing Nashville’s maker movement to MedicaidAugust 21, 2015
- 2015 Vanderbilt Divinity and GDR Distinguished Alumni/ae namedAugust 18, 2015
- Read the new issue of ‘Vanderbilt Magazine’ online nowAugust 14, 2015
- Vanderbilt Baseball renovations to focus on student-athlete experienceAugust 11, 2015
- Philanthropy allows professional student to lead at Divinity and Law schoolsJuly 29, 2015
Vanderbilt University is a vibrant center of knowledge and learning, from student scholars and world-class faculty to innovative research facilities, top-ranked hospitals and more. In Development and Alumni Relations, our mission is to engage graduates, families, friends and corporations and foundations in the life of the university; to ensure an active and committed alumni community; and to encourage financial investment in Vanderbilt’s programs and scholarship.
The Vanderbilt Travel Program – unique educational opportunities and exceptional destinations.
Vanderbilt Alumni Chapters – Chapters are the foundation for Vanderbilt's vast alumni network.
Opportunity Vanderbilt – It's ability, achievement and hard work—not ability to pay—that determine access to the great education Vanderbilt offers.
“We give to Vanderbilt because of the extraordinary experience it is giving our son. A phenomenal education, outstanding professors, lifelong friendships and a desire to give back to his community. We couldn't ask for more. We look forward to our son being able to give back to Vanderbilt...forever.”
--Immy Mullin, Current Vanderbilt parent
“Vanderbilt gave me so much—an education, friends, work experience, mentors and lifelong memories. Attending Vanderbilt may not have been a reality for me and many of my peers without the generosity of alumni who gave back. I give so others can experience an amazing university that's there to support student development with every resource possible. I give so that Vanderbilt can continue to provide quality education to diverse populations with unique and meaningful perspectives. I give so that Vanderbilt continues to train and develop leaders who will positively impact and shape our world. Vanderbilt gave me so much, now it's my turn.”
--Nick Hall, BS’13
“I’m blessed to have a healthy daughter and healthy granddaughter. I can’t image the struggles families go through with sick children. Nashville is so fortunate to have a hospital like Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, and it’s my pleasure to give whenever I can afford to do so. No matter how small my donation is, I feel certain Vanderbilt is putting the money to good use.”
--Karen Hickox, Supporter of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
“As the parent of a student who was blessed to attend Vanderbilt, I feel that it is my family's responsibility to give back. I give back for several reasons. First, while attending Vanderbilt, my daughter received a quality education, both in and out of the classroom. Next, it is my hope that by putting something back, someone else will be able to receive the same quality education. Finally, it is my way of saying, ‘thanks’.”
--Leadrester Granger, Parent of Vanderbilt alumna
“I value the education I received at Vanderbilt as both an undergraduate and graduate student. I have always loved my university and have supported it as I could throughout the years. The friendships, the fun at sports events, the sorority activities, and alumni events are a cherished part of my life. Thanks so much!”
--Bonnie Seay, BA’66, MA’80