- Tennessee Names Ann McGauran State ArchitectFebruary 15, 2017
- Schulman Center namesake celebrates centennial birthday at VanderbiltFebruary 8, 2017
- Robert and Diane Levy announce $10 million gift to support Vanderbilt financial aid programFebruary 8, 2017
- New center supports digital exploration in the humanitiesFebruary 6, 2017
- Susanne McAvoy, BS’93, McAvoy to receive television and media industry honorFebruary 2, 2017
- Baroud receives inaugural Littlejohn Dean Faculty FellowshipFebruary 2, 2017
- Dean of Students staff member was dedicated to developing student leadersJanuary 30, 2017
- From Ironman to VanderbiltJanuary 26, 2017
- $1M gift to support research and immersion experiences for Vanderbilt’s Earth and Environmental SciencesJanuary 24, 2017
Vanderbilt University is a vibrant center of knowledge and learning, from student scholars and world-class faculty to innovative research facilities, top-ranked hospitals and more. In Development and Alumni Relations, our mission is to engage graduates, families, friends and corporations and foundations in the life of the university; to ensure an active and committed alumni community; and to encourage financial investment in Vanderbilt’s programs and scholarship.
The Vanderbilt Travel Program – unique educational opportunities and exceptional destinations.
Vanderbilt Alumni Chapters – Chapters are the foundation for Vanderbilt's vast alumni network.
Opportunity Vanderbilt – It's ability, achievement and hard work—not ability to pay—that determine access to the great education Vanderbilt offers.
“We give to Vanderbilt because of the extraordinary experience it is giving our son. A phenomenal education, outstanding professors, lifelong friendships and a desire to give back to his community. We couldn't ask for more. We look forward to our son being able to give back to Vanderbilt...forever.”
--Immy Mullin, Current Vanderbilt parent
“Vanderbilt gave me so much—an education, friends, work experience, mentors and lifelong memories. Attending Vanderbilt may not have been a reality for me and many of my peers without the generosity of alumni who gave back. I give so others can experience an amazing university that's there to support student development with every resource possible. I give so that Vanderbilt can continue to provide quality education to diverse populations with unique and meaningful perspectives. I give so that Vanderbilt continues to train and develop leaders who will positively impact and shape our world. Vanderbilt gave me so much, now it's my turn.”
--Nick Hall, BS’13
“As the parent of a student who was blessed to attend Vanderbilt, I feel that it is my family's responsibility to give back. I give back for several reasons. First, while attending Vanderbilt, my daughter received a quality education, both in and out of the classroom. Next, it is my hope that by putting something back, someone else will be able to receive the same quality education. Finally, it is my way of saying, ‘thanks’.”
--Leadrester Granger, Parent of Vanderbilt alumna
“I value the education I received at Vanderbilt as both an undergraduate and graduate student. I have always loved my university and have supported it as I could throughout the years. The friendships, the fun at sports events, the sorority activities, and alumni events are a cherished part of my life. Thanks so much!”
--Bonnie Seay, BA’66, MA’80